Tuesday, February 26, 2008

taking a lunch break from book illustration

I have been doing some research for a home in a book I am working on. I am intrigued by the ability to communicate with the author by email and scanning. I mean I read on sites and hear other artist talk about the use of computer and digital abilities. Now I am doing it. I can see how relationships with publishers out of town, out of state can go on.
Back in my day of graduating from art school you had to be in the city of the art director or at least be able to travel.

This is pretty cool and I am a part of it!
bon' appetite.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I know the feeling. Back in the day, I had to do everything via snail mail. I love being able to do things on line. It makes everything so much easier.

Becky
www.pooka-art.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...