Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The first book I illustrated is out!


Here is the book I got to illustrate. It is a novel based on an actual 1800's Journal of Sally Hasting.(http://www.explorecranberry.org)The Author self published and has plans to try and get a national publisher interested in it.
Today I spent some time with the author at a Geneology confrence where she signed and sold the book. (introduced me too).I found the process of creating the book fun and educational.
Here are some of my 14 illustrations I did you will see in the book.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Awesome. How many illustrations did you do?

Becky
www.illustratingforchildren.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I did two that night. I have been keeping a s-book in the car and 2 main ones in the house. It has helped so I don't spend the time going to get it for one place or another. I am thinking of keeping one on each floor of my house.(2 story and basement)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...