Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Trying out my sky in the park



Well I sketched part of the play area at the park yesterday.

In between unloading the dishwasher this morning (as I couldn't keep from painting) I tried adding the sky as I experimented with the other day. I found that using a cotton swab and dabbing at the area of the tree trunk after the sky was washed in worked pretty well. i was afraid to 'drag' it across to lift the sky color thinking it my harm the watercolor paper. In the scan it looks like there is more white paper showing than actually what is there.
I am not sure what I think as it is there but I am hoping as I add the other ellements it will all come together.
Ok- didshes are done and we are working on out toy room...this will have to wait. At least i can sketch at the kids ballgame tonight again.
Post a Comment

Google+ Badge

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...