Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My first to Sermon Sketched and notes

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25385225@N05/Besides from finding it hard lately to make time for a few sketches, I found it quite fulfilling to sketch these two sermons. 1- I was sketching!2_ I tend to remember more if I sketch. I often see a illustration i did and can remember the audio book I listened to while working on the project. (and vise verse).

Though I have to admit I wondered if people thought i wasn't paying attention. Actually my husband commented on it. I told him just what I told you and that I have more notes and references than most anybody else. So HA!
If you wanna see othere journal pages jump over to my flicker.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25385225@N05/ or click on "Sketchbook Pages" here on the right and it will take you to flicker.Thanks!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I actually have a dedicated sketch book just for notes and sketches from Sunday and Wed services at our church. And I've found amazing creativity flows from that time with God.

Unknown said...

The second sketch is in a thin moleskin I have in my purse. I had forgotten my 'regular one'. and though afterwards it wuld be nice-and less obvious- to have a book of jusdt them.
Glad to hear from another church sketcher too!

Becky said...

love the new layout of your blog. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...