Friday, April 24, 2009

Away for a while and


Watercolor of Yellow Grass Spider and Dry Queen Annes lace from the field behind the house.
Done in my 'hand journal book".

I have been trying to focus on getting some extra chores done around the house here before the kids get out of school. Which tends to lead me to put 'art' aside. With Easter and soccer starting up as well, the first thing to go/suffer is doing any kind of art or creative thing.
Now I am feeling the 'loss'. It does feel like a loss. Like the loss of a friend and you know you should pick up that phone and call them but again you put it off. I miss my friend, part of me that would allow me escape my 'to do' list and focus my attention on something else.

1 comment:

Becky said...

beautiful work Susan. I love the spider. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...