Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm back and a taste of my International Fake Journal

Wow it has been forever and feels even longer. I can't even say what exactly has kept me away other than life of a family with four kids and involvement in this and that.
As many of you know I struggle to find balance in all that and my art. I keep working at it all.

I did get some drawing in. I haven't been very faithful to my sketch book but I have been working on the International Fake Journal Challenge. Where we are to journal for the entire month of April and well it seems we are at the end!
Here is a sampling of what I have done.
My author is on a trip to Alaska. Traveling on land for several days
 then cruising the Glacier Bay.

 

4 comments:

Alex said...

beautiful pages to record a beautiful journey in life. =) I feel the colors are amazing on these pages.

nanke's stuff said...

What a splendid journal! Great sketches in it. nancy

Revelle Taillon said...

These re great! Keep going!

Unknown said...

Thank you all for stopping by. I hope to keep up with a few more ideas to add yet. It was great fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...