Friday, September 10, 2010

Consol Energy Center sneak peek

Consol Energy Center in ink
 by Susan Walker all rights reserved

A sneak peek of a section of the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh I have completed and in print for my fall season debuting at Penn's Colony Festival next week.It will frame nicely in a 12 x 16.
I am so excited to bring this print. A goal I have had for some time and now completed. I look forward to meeting those hockey fans who will enjoy this after all the requests I have had for it.
What's around the the corner on the printing press?  The Civic Arena.

6 comments:

nanke's stuff said...

Congratulations! This was a difficult subject that you undertook, but you certainly Aced it! nancy

Cathy Holtom said...

Not an easy subject, but you have done really well.

Gift of Art said...

Great job! I know it will be received well.

Alex said...

Very complicated drawing this is! It looks so organized and I really like the technicality behind it, the perspective, the thickness of the lines... awesome!

Unknown said...

This will make great prints! Well done!

Unknown said...

Augh, thanks guys. I need that reallytodady :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...