Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mail Art, My First as part of International Union of Mail art


Here we go of to Brazil. These are the first three mail art pieces I am sending as a new member of IUOMA!  Used my dabber paint,some stamps,book pages and a bit of my own sketching. i can't wait to get them in the mail!



In these pieces I sealed the cut paper and ticket I made with gel medium. It helped to really seal it to the envelope. I hope that is a plus as it goes through postal machines. I didn't want it to catch on anything.

Pigma micron pen I used to sketch the bird and branches. A bit of acrylic paint on stamps and out page of a book make up this mail art piece.

1 comment:

Murilo S Romeiro said...

Pity I came here too late.
I 'd love to receive this card.
Greetings from Brazil!
I am a new member of IUOMA too.
:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...