Wednesday, October 2, 2013

"Delight" one of the last in 30 paintings in 30 days

"Delight"
$30. during 30 paintings in 30 days
Click here to purchase.
 
It has been a fun and great learning experience once again while trying to get 30 paintings done in 30 days. Also during the first month of school for my kids,soccer and for me to a chance to teach two afternoons a week. You know how life goes a balancing act. for me some days were better than others.
I am very prod of myself for all I did get done. Day 16 I had only painted 9 paintings. I have finished out with 27.  On top of that I am very pleased with sales that I have had.

This piece here I went for a softer watercolor type effect. It is on a basswood panel and ready for display.


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...