Monday, November 11, 2013

German Christmas Market Photos and my Art Ornaments

I have still been very busy since the 30 in 30 challenge. I have just pushed through but not been posting. I thought I would share a bit of whats been going on. Here is a photo album from this weekend in a festival doing kids activities. i want to do a tutorial yet of the snowy trees as they got a great response and so easy to do. I also did some paper ornaments but you can just Google them. Both projects we VERY low cost and I saw over 300 people in 2 days.
I took a bit of my work but most of it is the Gallery that was right across the street from the little historical cabin I was in. I did take some ornaments too for my space as well as having them in the gallery as well. Enjoy the photos!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151787008265369.1073741839.178208245368&type=3

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...