Tuesday, May 19, 2015

How is Your Garden Growing?

Every day I discover more and more beautiful things. It’s enough to drive one mad.
 I have such a desire to do everything, my head is bursting with it.
*Claude Monet

I have found with the long a wait of spring and now this jump right in to summer, the fresh greens and the flowers have been quite the inspiration for many of my paintings lately. I love the colors and the green just doesn't look the same the rest of the year.
.  

 Iris from my garden. I think bearded?






Hydrangeas


I have also been planting and sharing the word about “Save the MILKWEED for the MONARCH 'S”.  So butterflies have made several visits as well.



You can see the finished artwork in my eNews 'Spatterings' or stop by my events for the summer to see how my garden grows.

Not receiving my eNews yet? Sign up HERE. You will receive a free "Positivity"download as well as keep up with all my latest paintings,Classes and Events.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...