Thursday, September 1, 2016

30 Paintings in 30 Days...Day 1 of My Eighth Challenge

WOW...the first 30 paintings in 30 days Challenge by Leslie Saeta Started in January of 2013! She has had 2 each year and I have signed up for them all!!

So here is my first painting for the Eighth round. I actually was working on my Christmas sample for an upcoming painting class and got distracted by thoughts of Halloween,  my favorite holiday. This may just be the last year for my kids to trick-or-treat as they are nearing that age. I though believe if they put in a substantial effort in a costume them they can go. So with memories of times when they were small...I was inspired to paint this little "treater" and his cat companion on a beautiful full moon night. SPOOKTACULAR FRIENDS out for an evening of treats was created with torn papers, stamping for texture and hand drawing and painting.
 
Spooktacular Friends"  6"x6" Original $43
Purchase Information HERE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...