Friday, May 23, 2008

Few more Every Day in May attempts



It is more like fellow artist Lori put it "Some Days in May". I find that I am not getting to my sketching like I was on vacation. Where I thought I wouldn't get any in. With finishing up school things with the kids and completing an activity book before school lets out next Wends. and they are home all day. I am not getting to much accomplished. I am trying new things based on the influence Every Day Matters group is doing and talking about. For instance I am putting more than one image attempt on a page and in the end it loos like more to me and I hope a more interesting look.


Here are a few attempts over the last couple of days.

1 comment:

Margaret McCarthy Hunt said...

These are great sketches!!! Dont think i am ever going to get caught up...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...