Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"Reflections" a book project

Tuesday night I had the opportunity to listen to Violet Covert's presentation of "Reflections from a Grass Widow". A novel I was honored to illustrate.The North hills Genealogists hosted the event. “Reflections of a Grass Widow”,based on the 1808 journal, this publication traces the journey of Sally from Maytown in Lancaster County, PA, to Washington County, PA.
For some of the illustrations I had to research historical facts ,clothing styles and homes of the circa. This was
a unique project for me.
.

3 comments:

Linda T said...

Very cool! Congratulations!

kazumiwannabe said...

Nice drawings, and interesting project! History and drawing, I love this mix!

Unknown said...

siennaThanks, it was cool and she is thinking of doing another!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...