Sunday, July 27, 2008

Where Ducks Walk on Water


My husband Tom and I took the kids to the Pymatuning Spillway today. A place not far and that my husband and I first went to with our parents. Now many many years since our last visit with highschool firends, we were there with our family.When you feed the carp loafs of bread the ducks want some so badly that they just walk n the backs of the fish to get their servings. Again I threw my sketchbook in my bag. I am finding it hard to pass by the urge to sketch while out. I find the more I do it the more I want to do it. I also believe the family is getting use to seeing me do this. they don't think much of other than to see what i am drawing or suggest something to capture.
While out and about looking for a place to eat, we came across a local Pioneer and Art festival. We enjoyed festival food and the attractions. Especially interesting the Indians and pioneer camps.



2 comments:

Becky said...

Hi Susan:

this looks like an interesting weekend. Now, do the carp always do this? Thanks for posting the photos.

Becky
www.illustratingforchildren.blogspot.com

Hi I'm Laurie... said...

This is amazing! And I love your sketchbook entries. I have really enjoyed visiting your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...