Friday, July 11, 2008

Working on bring my blog up to date

I am wondering what brings YOU back to my blog or any blog over and over.What would you like to see more of or hear about?
Follow the art, like to see new techniques and how one works through them, person info and stories? Marketing ideas? To support your Internet friends? Friendship? What other reasons might you have.

I look forward to reading your comments.Then create a better blog.
Above is a survey as well you can participate in.

Hugs- Susan

5 comments:

Chaska Peacock said...

OK, I visit blogs of people who leave comments on mine.
What keeps me coming back is:
Art which speaks to me on a personal level and which is updated every few days. Short posts, but well written and full of humor or posts which come very much from the writer's heart. If you were to share your inner most being, warts and all, I would be touched because you would suddenly be real to me....and, then, I would have to keep visiting you.......

Unknown said...

Thank you for such a clear comment. i hope you will find reason to be back.
Hugs, Susan

Becky said...

How did you get this survey on your blog? I like coming to your blog to see what you are up to. I love your sketches and your sketch book. I still have to buy one. I know, bad me. :)

Becky
www.illustratingforchildren.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

simple to make a survey, it is isn "add a page element" under poll. It is very simple there.
Good luck!

Timaree said...

I come by to see what members of a group I join are like or because I saw an interesting blog name on another's blog. I keep coming back for humor, art, wisdom and friendship.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...