Thursday, August 21, 2008

Summer days recorded





I have been busy with the days of summer . Though I hadn't posted as I went I continued to get a few days of "journaling" in.many of these I did while waiting during one appointment or another. I have been braver about pulling out my book to sketch at friends houses and picnics. grabbing a moment to document one thing or another. i did write more as I have gone. making it a little more diary like. That is not the intention of the over all look I want but I do like having the 'record' in one form or another.
Color was added later with watercolor pencil. Not wetting the paper to much.

2 comments:

Timaree said...

This is a super record of your summer. I want some of those roasted marshmallows! Lots and lots of memories here. I like the words with the pics to tell that little bit more the pic can't show.

Lynn said...

Wonderful journal pages, Susan. Those marshmallows look especially tasty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...