Thursday, September 4, 2008

School is in and Office is getting back into swing



With a sadden heart that summer is over, my four kids returned to school on Sept. 2ND. We actually gained a week due to some construction delay. Many of those days we tried to squeezed some last minute fun out of.

But with excitement and list of things to do I return to the office to catch up on some posts,email,blogs and sharing. I am glad to have this dedicated time at my art desk. Creating a regular routine and sense of professionalism.

One of the firsts on my things to do...make an appointment to have prints made.(I go next Friday.) Then to finish the work for the printing! A bit of pressure has always been a good motivator for me. How about you? What gets you to 'finish the task'?



1 comment:

Ackart said...

I love how you take your sketchbook everywhere. Great idea for waiting. What size and type do you use?
Thanks for your kind comments. I had fun looking through your sketchbooks. So full of great drawings.
Trish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...