Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Art Added for sale

Heinz Field- home of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Got chance to add a some prints to my store. I created these illustrations using a several sizes of Rapidograph TM pens on a double weight illustration board. I pick the acid free paper to print on and I am able to offer a high quality piece of art for the home, office or gift giving needs.

Please click on "ART for Sale " on the right hand side or go directly with this link.http://susanwalkerart.blogspot.com/2008/03/art-for-sale.html to see more.

Contact me for purchase susanwalkerart@yahoo.com


. PNC Park, home of the Pitsburgh Pirates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nicely drawn!

Cathy said...

Really nice Susan. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...