Saturday, January 30, 2010

A virtual visit to Corsica France thanks to Google Street View

I just found this sight Virtual Paintout yesterday. I love it. As I like buildings and landscape type subject especially. But you use Goggle Map, the street view as your reference. it took some navigating around but I got the hand of it. I don't know if France is just that hilly or my street walking there kept me in the hills...so more to explore in the future. This little home was very close to the road. the road runs right at the light post. and backed with hills and what looked like to be dense trees.

2 comments:

owenswain said...

Careful with copy and pasting code from other blog formats into the edmsuperblog. In this case a tag from blogspot wrecked the display of your post here and in the rss feed. I fixed it for you this time. :) You can follow the how to post images page which is available from the blog's sidebar. Nice work by the way.

Ann said...

Amazing drawing! I am in awe of your pen and ink work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...