Tuesday, February 9, 2010

International fake journal month coming up in April.

ATC:ink and watercolror

 
I began to prepare to participate in the International Fake Journal Month.. For those who do not know what that is go to: Official International Fake Journal Blog to read all the details. It begins April 1st so there is plenty of time to jump in.


For preparations I have decided on an author and have a few types of journals in mind to check out. Medium: I am unsure if I will change from my usual pen/ink and color or just try take advantage of the time and explore  more of what I like. The planning should be as much fun as the journey. Though I fear making a commitment to one more thing. A 'thing' that is for my pleasure, one of the first things to get put aside when life is going on and my day and energy is running short.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...