Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hearts for inking.falling in love with tangle dooddling

used with permision by artist Susan Walker
all rights reserved 2011 copyright
 3.5 x 3.5


used with permision by artist Susan Walker
all rights reserved 2011 copyright
5x5 

I have been working on Valentines day for the kids. I decided to try some hearts in the pattern art I have been doing lately. Again using my Pitt Artist penns and Pigma micron pens.

I  am ususally not a heart person but I really enjoyed these. I find the entire process of placing just the right pattern for an area challenging and fun. I 'm thinking there will be more hearts to follow.




14 comments:

A tired retired recluse @ Swallowcliffs.blogspot.com/ said...

They are so lovely! Thanks for sharing!

Patsy Taylor-Craw said...

I love the open heart with the dangle. Great work!

jill said...

I have just started loving hearts, I like what you have done with these, don't know why your at hospital with your son but I hope all is well and he is ok. Hearts is a good theme

Sandy in Michigan said...

Your hearts are beautifully done -- very well constructed. I hope your son is well and my good thoughts and prayers are going out to you both.

Sharon P Pope said...

I love your hearts! :)

winna said...

love hearts in all sizes and shapes--yours are wonderful and unique for sure--!

Sandra said...

Terrific zentangles. Hope that your son is better. You definitely created something lovely during a less that ideal time.

Alex said...

They are beautiful! I think these would be really popular right now since Valentine's day is about 3 weeks away ^^ and everyone is probably lovey dovey at the moment, teehee.

Dan Kent said...

These are very beautiful. Somehow the marks made by my Pigma Microns don't end up like that!

Grandma Coco said...

I just discovered zentangles. These are terrific! So beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone for your wonderful words adn taking the time to send them. :0)

Unknown said...

Lovely hearts! My favorite is the second one; I love the thin horizontal line reaching across. I cannot really say why, but it just seems perfectly placed to me...like it needed to be there. Hope your son is feeling better!

Laura Bray said...

These are stunning!

Barbara B said...

These are really wonderful hearts. The zentangle effects are very nice. I hope all is well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...