Tuesday, January 18, 2011

IF- Illustration Friday: Chicken


Curly the chicken
artwork used with permition by Susan Walker
all rights reserved 2011

I haven't done an Illustration Friday challenge in forever. I think I have only done a few at most. I checked in as my ambtions are high each new year with 'resolutions'. I have been enjoying this tangle doodle/pattern art drawing and applied this pen and ink to the challenge. my daughter named him Curly.
also can apply to EDM challenge #186-something you have always wanted. Yep- chickens. Small mint colored ones and there relation that is light purple...

8 comments:

tamara said...

love the curls:)!

Ces Adorio said...

Oooh I love your style! Part arabesque and I appreciate the idea of foliage. Wouldn't it be great if chicken had the calories of plants instead of meat? I am happy to chance upon another pen and ink illustrator. Hope to see more of your work. Take care.

Judy K Clements said...

thanks for sharing Susan! love the chicky!!

Diane said...

I think this is the most gorgeous chicken/rooster! i love the style. nice work. your blog site is very beautiful too

Ann said...

This chicken is absolutely delightful!

Unknown said...

thanks everyone. its such a surpice to me the responce Curly got.

salem said...

I totally love your work and have a flock of 48 chickens (not real) just to prove it.

Unknown said...

Thanks Salem. i clicked to see if you have a blog with the flock on parade but didn't see one. Guess they are on vacation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...