Saturday, January 15, 2011

Reminder :Up coming 30th Sketch Crawl in a few weeks

used with Permision by Susan Walker copyright 2009

  used with Permision by Susan Walker copyright

The Sketchcrawl is a great event and super fun. Especially when folks from 'round the world share their images. How cool to see first hand and personal views of these sites. The next one is in a few weeks, January 22nd. Though I will likely be bedside to my son in the hospital I hope to still participate in some way. Here's the link to the gateway page for Sketchcrawl: http://www.sketchcrawl.com/forum/. Hope to see your work there!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I hope your son is okay!? Thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten it was coming! Wonderful sketches!

donna said...

I loved your sketches from past crawls. Some hospitals have wi-fi. Maybe you can do a virtual sketchcrawl with Google. I hope you son is okay.

Also, I hadn't realized your were from Pittsburgh. I grew up there. I am still recovering from that game yesterday.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comments. I am packing an entire bag of things to do along with my net book and camera...can't bring the scanner. Hubby may need it to copy and print homework! Zach will be sleeping for quite a bit of the stay between the two surgeries and drawing is so soothing for more. I also keep all my doctor notes and info right in my books as well. I am looking forward to the beging of the end of his epillepsy.

OH and yes I have been a life long resident here in Steeler country! Though I personally have a special place in my heart for the Colts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...