Sunday, January 2, 2011

Simple And double pencil Zentangle for Weekly Challenge

SIMPLICITY Zentangle for weekly challenge # 1
by Susan Walker all rights reserved cpyright 2010
When I was thinking about simplicity I found it quite a challenge in keeping the pattern/s from taking over. so I wnt with one tread in each section though it looks like one thread. Leaving white pace as well to try and achieve a look of simplicity. I will have to try this one again. I really liked  how I had to think and slow down.


two-pencil-string  design for Weekly Challenge 2
by Susan Walker all rights reserved copyright 2010

Go to 'I am he Diva' for details on the weekly Zentangle challenge.


1 comment:

Cathy Holtom said...

I really like the double pencil challenge, nice design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...