Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Planting seed of Memories

Zach and I took a walk when it was nice here at the hospital,well, 33 and sunny anyway. He collected some seed pods from trees. This is one of them I had a chance to sketch so far.small petals of a hydrengia there too. 

I will always remember these and this walk.It was much needed after a particularly emotional day in therapy for both of us. We walked, enjoyed the crisp air and laughed. Zach laughed at I can't remember what but the laugh I will remember always.


This was done in my moleskine watercolor sketch book with Pitt artist pen.

7 comments:

winna said...

WONDERFUL FIND FOR YOUR SON AND WONDERFUL SKETCH BY YOU

seesue said...

Excellent!

Peachtreeart said...

I recognized the see at first glance!

Alex said...

awesome! =) Love the strong contrasts

Cathy Holtom said...

Fantastic sketch and a good idea to preseve the memory by drawing it.

Unknown said...

I have at least EIGHT of these trees on my property and these little things are the biggest nuisance! Because I hate stepping on them in bare feet, (sorry, I love to be barefoot!) I spend hours and hours raking or picking them up. But, my, you have made a great sketch of it!

Unknown said...

thanks again...but OK someone tell what KIND of tree did they cme from.
And Cathy , I can see why they are not good for a yard. These reees were along the sidewalk in the city. I bet not much barefooting going on there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...