Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Zentangle(R) challenge Artoo

3.5 x 3.5 Artoo by Susan Walker all rights reserved 2011


Weekly challenge #9 from 'I'm the Diva' is Artoo named after the challengers son. Inspired by a recent stay in the hospital. Seems fit that I did my Zentangle(R) here at the  hospital with my son. And probably the last created here as we are going home from TCI tomorrow.
i can see this with a touch of blue color. i hope to add that at home. Like a litte forget me knot blue. Again I think fitting about our children.

8 comments:

Kit @ Dreamscribe said...

Elegant simplicity, Susan - love it!

Patsy Taylor-Craw said...

Very nice zentangle. I just started with them - fun, fun! Glad to hear you son is going home.

i am the diva said...

i love it, sorry to hear about your stint in the hospital

Alex said...

simply lovely =)

Sandra said...

There is such a delicate feel to this piece. Glad that the hospital stay is over.

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone. i am glad you felt it was light and delicate. I was going for that. I can get heavy handed with the pen at times. So holding back can be a challenge.
Thanks for stopping!

Unknown said...

I knew that I liked it, but I just couldn't find the right words...until I read Kit's comment and that summed it up for me. It is elegant simplicity!

www.susanwalkerart.com said...

Thanks again and to update ya, Zach and I are now home with out pateint therapy kicking in and back to school. He is doing really well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...