Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Getting through the unpredictable and back to the drawing board.

Well i am home from my month + stay at the hospital with my son a week tomorrow. Wat can I say,it's been an adjustment. I haven't cooked in 37 days! NOT missin' that...but Thursday night my husband had a funeral to go to.So right away I was off  making a meal, homework and bedtime for all four kids on my own. Tom worked Saturday and came home feeling sick. WELL, it was the flu or some nasty thing he felt  he had to share with me. i felt it coming on Monday night before bed.It hit me full blast through the night and I don't know where Tuesday went. we both got up and took every ounce of energy we BOTH had to get the kids up and ready and out to school and Zach I took to his occupational therapy.
SOO ths brings me to today with some  meds on board and a guess a days worth of sleep I am participating in life again today. I enjoyed a wondereful weekend of listing to a webinar and couldn'twait to get in to my studio. Here is what I found....

somebody's been working at my scanner...

Smebody's been woring at my desk...

  Somebody's not putting away my stuff and that's not my art cady...

unpredictables

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...