Wednesday, May 30, 2012

"Bloom Where You Are" SOLD and heading to a Southern State


"Bloom Where You Are"
11 x 14 mixed media on museum quality panel
$65.

I got some new goodies last night and can't wait to get to use them. with are Make a Wish Trip the beginning of the month, scout camp the following weekend, then the holiday weekend spent catching up on yard word from being away...I need some creative time. The kids will be out of school in ONE week so my days are numbered here at home. I can't wait for school to be out but my day does change quite a bit.As the kids get older it seems each summer I have to try a new routine.

Stop by and say HI if your traveling near by! My summer teaching schedule





















4

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...