Wednesday, September 4, 2013

30 in 30 Day 3 -"Believe" - Anything is Possible

 
Believe by Susan Walker
$30. 6" x 6" mixed media on basswood panel
Click here to purchase
 
I chose "Believe" for my day 3 painting inspiration because it is something again I need to do. Believe in myself to get 30 paintings done in 30 days. To do it while still maintain my other obligations to family, home and work. Have loads of fun doing it.
This is the second painting with this color combination. One of my students in my class the other night had these and I really was drawn to them. Blue is not my first choice for inspiration and I wouldn't have naturally had gone with these  two shades of blue and an accent. I will probably try that 'formula' with other colors too.




 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...