Wednesday, January 8, 2014

SOLD-Guardians- What an Honor for Me


I just received this email to my delight:

Susan – I just ordered Guardians online – I HOPE IT IS STILL AVAILABLE I MUST HAVE IT!  AND if it isn’t,  someone else if very luckySmile
  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. - L D


A sale is great of course but  in hearing my work has brought someone pleasure and will continue to is hard to put in words. The "must have" just awestruck me. Chocolate a must have (it is a source of nutrition after all) but art is a luxury in the big picture and to have someone feel so strongly in an image I have created, I am honored. The joy it will bring in her home or office ,well it is just what I hope my art will do for others.

Thank you for allowing me in your day to share what I love to do. 
Susan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...