Thursday, January 9, 2014

Painting 6,7,8, of 30 paintings in 30 days. FAITH-HOPE-LOVE



Faith - Hope- Love
3- 5 x 7"  pieces
$30. each
Click here to View and Purchase






Some of my favorite words of reminders. Often I get bogged down in "my things to do list " for the day. Having these words and other gentle reminders brings me back to ground. I am not in charge. To be loving in all I do ( having trouble with that one and my house chores...not loving the laundry today-but thankful for modern technology!) /with out hope and faith I wouldn't be where I am today.
What do these words bring to mind for you? What are some other favorites?

These three words are based on well believing is something no physically tangible so to speak but in the fact these are greater than we are and to have them makes life incredible I think. when any one is shaken we too can be quite shaken.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...