Wednesday, September 10, 2014

"Live Simply" mixed media for Day 9 of 30 paintings in 30 days

 
"Live Simply" by Susan Walker
8"x 8" mixed media original $42.
View here to Purchase
 
"Live Simply" can be quite a challenge these days. It was a fitting saying for me as I am into day 9 of Lesie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 days.  I actually started o week late but have been painting away with bold mixed media and my quote collection.
I tend to work on a few pieces at a time and I have my limits going on right now! Her's some snippets and peak at what's on my desk right now.
Follow an attempt at a video sharing the process of  "Live simply"
Thanks for stopping.
 



 
Stop back to see where the journey takes me. :D
 
 
Want to support the arts? It won't cost a thing. Just go hit that  google Pus button or Pintrest, Facebook etc and share for me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...