Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 30 PAINTINGS in 30 DAYS BEGINS-QUOTES & UPLIFTING MIXED MEDIA

Using quotes and versed with my colorful mixed media techniques I will be sharing UPLIFTING and & INSPIRING QUOTES with you this month.

It is sure to get you feeling good about the NEW YEAR with some of my favorite POWER WORDS & VERSES.

From research by Barbara Fredrickson, the Huffington Post wrote "The benefits of positive emotions don't stop after a few minutes of good feelings subside. In fact, the biggest benefit that positive emotions provide is an enhanced ability to build skills and develop resources for use later in life."

I hope you find these enjoyable and PLEASE , let me know what words, quotes etc you find uplifting.
Pickles here getting her nose into it and helping me pick which quote to start off #30in30

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...