Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Day 2 +/ 30 Paintings in 30 days


Preparing continues here. My kids didn't go back to school till just here on the 5th. The east coast, like most of you too around the US, has been hit with chilling cold so we have had delays too. It gets me off to a slower start yet. But I am IN THE RACE!
I work in layers of papers,text pages MY AL TIME FAVE, paint,drawing,stamping,textures...on a panel. This time I have just gone ahead and covered 4" x 4"  panels in book pages. I have about 6 here to get me started and caught up by the weekend. I hope...I'll see how I like this base and go from there.I use Liquitex Matte Medium layer and seal the torn pages. I have two books here I  am tearing from. Each with different style and size type for variety.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...