Friday, January 23, 2015

UPLIFTING ART JEWELRY -day 21 of 30 paintings in 30 days

Mixed media art jewelry in progress.

I have hit the ground running here in January. I once again started the 30 paintings in 30 days through
Leslie Saeta, doing a watercolor wedding invitation,RSVP and playlist card for my niece. Then of coarse school started back and the bad weather had to wait till after break to hit so we have had almost half-a -dozen delays. Making my "work schedule" more a "wing-it schedule".

I have spent the last couple days working on miniature mixed media for art jewelry.many with words of inspiration and uplifting images.You were and the 'positivity' is released into the wearer.
Working in the same process as I do for full size mixed media art pieces,Applying it to tiny,tiny wooden panels. From 3/8" to 1.5" square & .o5" x 1.5"as the largest.
This batch is not quite complete...job for tomorrow...but  gives you the idea.
Stop back to see the complete pieces.

UPDATE; Here's a few of the finished pieces. And a Post to read more about these pieces.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...