Monday, March 16, 2015

FOCUS on HIM-NO DRAMA NEEDED

Lent Week 2 Tamara sent us to Mark 9:2-10 And what Captured my attention was verse 7,8.

Then a cloud appeared and covered them, and a voice came from the cloud:“This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”
Suddenly, when they looked around, they no longer saw anyone with them except Jesus.


How dramatic the scene set up is. This I think is often what happens to get our attention before we see God. Before we take our needs to him. Dramatic and earth moving things in our lives.
I tried to create Jesus as my focus too in my Artful Lent Piece this week. Whirling clouds above and everything else  leading the eye to Jesus.
Remembering to see Jesus in everything I do. If I do, I hope to avoid the drama God needs to get my attention. LOL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...