Monday, January 11, 2016

Fly inMixed media for Daily Encouragement

Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly?
Frida Kahlo, painter


"fly"  $38.
6" x 6"  Original Mixed Media
click here for purchase information
 
 I got back into the studio to continue to paint. Working through the 30 in 30 challenge. I can't tell you how good it feels to be back to painting after being away for several months. It is like meeting up with an old friend who makes you feel so good to be around. A few jokes to share and several magic tricks to reveal. Like this word FLY, I feel as if I can.

Shades of soft light blues and accent of its compliment color  orange for some zip. Dictionary page and textures. I find it very uplifting and a great reminder as I start in to the new year. Stop back to see it in it's final flight... and other paintings from this challenge.

If you didn't see the blog post about the beginning stage click here to catch up.

 
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...