Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A new journey with journal by side


I feel like I have been in another world. Oct 1ST -7 I spent with one of my 6yr old sons at Children's Hospital. He began having seizures on the 29Th as far as we can trace back. We are currently starting 'all over' with meds. As of so far the ones he has tried are failing to keep them away. But what does this have to do with my art...I would have told you a year ago- Nothing.
Now-I have developed quite the habit of keeping my journal with me. When we ran down to the ER I of course had it with me. And that is where the journal began it's partnership with me in a way I never imagined.
Page on left is some sketching I did while we waited at the Chiropractor. then we went to the Er after hearing from the doctors office. just a mixture of thoughts, information and items around us.

2 comments:

Peachtreeart said...

Hope all the best for your son, hate to see the young ones ill. Great that you have art to relieve some of the stress of it all!

Leslie said...

Gosh, Susan, how scary! I pray that the doctors will find the solution to what's causing them, and the right medications to be able to stop them.

I'm glad you can sketch while all this is going on!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...