Thursday, February 25, 2010

one more small step. and another from Open Portrait session

I heard from my sponsor request yesterday. I need two to apply to the Pittsburgh Society of Illustrators. With the application finished up and off in the mail, I just wait to hear when membership review will happen. In the mean time I will continue to work on newpen and ink pieces and put a new and fresh portfolio together. Wow , after all these years I am still nervous to hear from peers.Here is my piece from Open sudio yesterday.


Beverly our model


Getting started. some in watercolor, some in pastel or charcoal. Me in pencil.                                 
All artwork used with permission.

A pretty good day in end. Most of us fel out of our groove when we got started.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...