Monday, June 6, 2011

Drawing Day June 4th

Drawing Day was quite busy for me. Graduation parties and a surprise 70th birthday party.I didn't get draw as much as I would like.  Though I did take the time to draw outside the hall for the birthday party while we waited for the birthday girl. My town is a historical town and so they have these old fashion lamp post along the side walks.

Taylor joined me using our travel supplies of Crayola Twistables(R) and Gel pens to add accents. 




art bySusan Walker with a Micron .03 black pen

Flower in Crayola Twistables(R) with Gel Pen accents by Taylor Walker
Sunny Day by Taylor Walker in watercolor

1 comment:

Timaree said...

The lamp looks nice but Taylor's sunny little pages are adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...