Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bumpy Bus Ride for an Owl

I don't recall the school bus being so bumpy. :/ last field trip with my fourth grade triplets. No electronics on the bus..well for the kids...but I took "Hand Book" sketchbook and Pitt artist pen. I figured out quickly to let the bumping help me create the texture.
Northern Spotted Owl, Pitt Artist Pen in Hand Book Sketchbook.
by Susan Walker  all rights reserved copyright 2012

Official Status: Threatened, the northern spotted owl is Federally listed under the Endangered Species Act as a threatened species in Washington, Oregon and California, and State-listed as threatened in California and Oregon, and endangered in Washington.Critical habitat is designated for the species.

1 comment:

Debbie Nolan said...

Susan your owl is great - how creative to let the bus give you the texture - sketching can be such fun - thanks for sharing and God Bless You.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...