Thursday, August 8, 2013

Inspiration for My 30 Paintings in 30 Days



Along with the up coming event "Hot Summer Night " and teaching in2 weeks at the gallery, I'm also preparing to participate in Leslie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 days. This one starts September.
I am looking for inspirational and encouraging quotes or images to use to inspire one of my 30 paintings or in one. I love to include words. Its a way to have encouragement whispered to us every time one of my pieces is viewed. The world around us can be so negative and expect to much from us. I like to use bright happy colors too.
 
Share your verse, quote or words of encouragement in the comment section or a image link .
Please no images or quotes protected by copyrights.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...