Friday, February 19, 2010

Illustration Friday- adrift in pen and ink

adrift - theme from 021210 on Illustration Friday

I have been enjoying creating for Illustration Friday though i seem to miss the publish date during the week. So that is one area to improve on. I seem to loose my Thursdays in my week. I start the pen and ink illustration on Monday and find I haven't finished and posted by Thursday. (Friday is whne the new theme comes out).
My husband is a bass fisherman and I enjoy illustrating the subject. Oh more signs of spring on my mind!! (no not my husband here)
I tried to make the fish the focus with the detail.Though I feel the man is unfinished without all the detail.Something I plan on experimenting with.

Post a Comment

Google+ Badge

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...