Friday, September 24, 2010

Some of the going ons at Penn's Colony Festival I am in

My sister tending to my booth. she has been a long standing helper and support of mine. it only costs me in food too!The first time I saw this one, the colonial ATM machine! An example of the show always trying to meet the needs of the guests.
Bag pipers in parade. They walk around and play througout the day.

 My neighbor 'Sis" and daughter Taylor. this was the first time helping for both of them. they were a real treat to have with me for the day.

All the booths are created by each individual artist or craftsman.

I have been busy all week preparing for this next weekend so stop back as I will be sharing more of the shows artist and activites.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...