Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fun with Travel Journal Workshop

 Summer workshops are now posted. I'm so excited to be sharing how they can use the fun of drawing and sketching to record travels and summer days in a journal. Using snippets of  brochures and fun finds to add to the pages. Gathering my samples and supplies has given me another excuse to shop in art stores-not that I needed one. Go to my Workshop and Classes page to sign up.
A few samples from my pages. Stop by Susan Walker Art Sketchbook Pages if you would like to see my or what I am up to these days.

page from my  sketchbook journal with some background splashes

Here is a page I used gel pens for the background, laid over the tickets and sketched 'Carrot Top'


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...